Revised Paper Submission Instructions:
We require five documents from you to successfully complete the submission phase, which are: -
1) Your complete revised paper including figures and tables, in doc, docx or tex format. The paper should be formatted in the SPRINGER TEMPLATE provided and should be strictly within 10 formatted pages. Kindly note that the revised paper should have the following information.
b. Authors’ full name, current affiliation, and email id
e. Main content
If your paper extends beyond 10 pages, you need to pay extra charges for the publication. A maximum of 2 extra pages (including abstract and references) is allowed after the limit of 10 pages (i.e. the maximum length of the paper allowed is 12 formatted pages). A flat charge for extra pages (up to 2 pages) is as follows- ----> 50 USD for international authors ----> 1500 INR for Indian & SAARC authors.
2) A single zip file containing all figures (JPEG image, file extensions jpeg, jpg). Image quality should be of at least 300 dpi.
3) A scanned copy of your signed Springer copyright form in PDF format. (The copyright form will be available on ICoRD'21 website from 22 October 2020 and can be submitted by 30 October 2020).
4) A ‘Response to Reviewers’ file in PDF format. In this document, you should specify your response to each comment from the reviewers and indicate where and how the paper has been changed to take the comment into account.
5) A document in doc or docx format, containing a single sentence of no more than 30 words stating the most significant findings from your paper. This line will be added within a document where a single line from each accepted paper will be brought together to provide a summary of the most significant findings from the conference.
The detailed instructions to upload the above 5 documents are provided below:
1) Login to your Easychair account at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icord21
2) In the Author Console, click on ‘view’ button across your Paper ID.
3) In the “Add or update files” section, you will already have your original submission file in this window. Please DO NOT remove your original submission. Upload the five files listed above, by clicking on ‘Choose file’.
4) Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the submission. Apart from the original submission (which you should not remove or update), the tool allows upload of only 5 documents as specified above. Please ensure that the size of ALL files taken together does not exceed 100 MB.
In case you edit the title, abstract or keywords in the revised paper, kindly update the same on Easychair information section.
If you face any difficulty in uploading your paper, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Download Copyright Form Click here ..............>>>
Instructions to fill up the copyright form:
Step 1. Provide the following information in the copyright form
- On page no. 1, kindly provide names & addresses of all authors (where possible with ORCID ID) (Remove the shaded text)
- On page no. 1, kindly provide name of the Corresponding Author (Remove the shaded text)
- On page no. 2, in section 2.1, kindly provide the title of the contribution (paper title) (Remove the shaded text)
- On page no. 3, in section 6.1.1, kindly provide the delivery date as 22 October 2020 (Remove the shaded text)
- On page no. 8, kindly provide the name of the corresponding author (only one author) (Remove the shaded text)
Step 2. Print the document
Step 3. Provide unambiguous signature of the corresponding author along with the date
Step 4. Scan all the pages of the document and upload to easychair in PDF format only.
Note: Please do not change any other shaded text.
Abstract Submission Details:
Prospective authors should send an abstract of their paper (500 words) including paper title and author details, by uploading the abstract on the conference management tool latest by 1st February 2020 through https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icord21
If you do not have an existing Easychair account, please follow the instructions below:
Once you have an Easychair account, do the following:
Full Paper Submission Instructions: