IDC, IIT Bombay
to education and research on design and design-related consulting for
over 30 years.
- Interested in the role of mental imagery and visualization in the
design process and early creative thinking.
- Other research interests include product semantics and concept of identity.
- Prefers a cognitive and theoretical approach to these subjects
- Written many papers on product semantics
and communication, and role of mental in design process as well as design
Fields of expertise:
Teaching, Research and Practice in the following areas
- Product Design,
- Metal Imagery and Visualisation,
- Communication Theory,
- Design Process and Methods,
- Product Planning,
- Product Semantics
- Design and Culture.
Indian Institute of Technology,
Powai, Mumbai 400076