"Hope to see you in December at Mumbai"
Gaur G. Ray
Professor and Secretary,
HWWE-2001 Organizing Committee
Other Workshops and Seminars
Guidelines for Abstract
Dead Lines for Receiving Abstract and Full Paper
Contact details for Abstracts and papers
Cancellation of Registration
- Agricultural Ergonomics
- Consumer Ergonomics
- Women at Work - Household Ergonomics
- Sports Ergonomics
- Accident and Injury Prevention
- Cross Cultural Ergonomics
- Job Analysis and Design
- Physiology of Work
- Automotive Ergonomics
- Ergonomics for the Disabled & elderly
- Cognitive Ergonomics
- Office Automation
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Management of Change
- Human Computer Interface Design
- Environment Design and Ergonomics
- Product Design and Product Liability
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Musculo-skeletal Injuries at Workplaces
- Quality Management and Ergonomics
- Child Labor and Child Education
- Environmental Pollution and work hazards
Official Language: English
· The abstract should be within 300 words in the prescribed format. The abstract should clearly state the objectives, methods followed and summary of the results achieved. Key words should be restricted to five words.
· One delegate can present only one paper but may be Co-author of other presentations. The presenting author's name must be underlined.
· The deadline for submitting camera-ready copy of the abstract is April 30, 2001.
· Acceptance of the abstract will be notified by May 31, 2001.
· Only accepted abstracts will be presented by delegates who have registered latest by August 31, 2001.
· Final paper (camera ready copy) must be received by August 31, 2001
. Full paper received after August 31, 2001 will not be considered for incorporation in the Conference Proceedings. However, the Abstract of those papers will be published in the congress.
· Abstract and full paper, sent in floppy or e-mail, should be typed by using Office 97.
· The full paper (both oral and poster presentation) should have the following specifications;
· Maximum of eight A4 size pages including all tables, figures etc.
· Format of the paper will be like papers published in the Journal 'Ergonomics', Taylor and Francis, London. Type font - Arial (normal). Text in 11 point, Headings in corresponding font size as appropriate.
The peer-reviewed full papers will be published in a CD, which will be available to all delegates. Hard copy publication of the full proceedings of the Congress may be made available, at a discounted price. The delegates may indicate their willingness to receive the hard copy proceedings.
Professor G.G.Ray, Conference Secretary, HWWE-2001, Industrial Design Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, India.
email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submitting Abstract : April 30, 2001
Notification of acceptance of Abstract : May 31
Last date receiving complete paper : August 31
Last date of Registration : August 31
Last date for Late Registration : November 15
Registration fee includes Conference material, Full paper Proceedings of the Congress, admission to opening and closing ceremony, admission to all scientific sessions, lunch and cultural program. Accompanying persons will be entitled for Conference material, admission to opening and closing ceremony, lunch and cultural program.
(Partial Registration waiver may be arranged, on request, for the participants from the SAARC countries)
75% of the Registration fee will be available for cancellation before November 15, 2001. After that no refund will be available.
Payment should be made in the form of BANKER'S CHECK in favor of "THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE - HWWE2001"
have been arranged in the nearby Hotels and Guest Houses. The delegates
are free to arrange their own accommodation in any other hotel of their
During December Mumbai climate is very pleasant. The air temperature will be around 25 degree C (75% RH) in the daytime and around 15 degree C at night.
IIT Bombay has a small hospital facility to cater the emergency needs of the delegates. However, Mumbai is well equipped with most of the modern medical facilities, if required.
If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com
|. About . Academics . Admissions . Design etc. . Events . People . Projects .||