IDC, IIT Bombay
Teaching - Courses at IDC, IIT Bombay:
VC 601 - Visual Principles - Syntactics
VC 606 - Visual Design II
VC 607 - Visual Design I
IN 602 - Interaction Design Methods
IN 601 - Interaction Media and Sensories
VC 624 - Interaction Design and New Media
ID 368 - Product Interaction Design
VC 659 - Computer Aided Graphic Design
VC 627 - Communication through Video
Design Expo Workshops:
The following workshops are organised yearly at the Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay in the months of August, September and October:
3 day workshops
- Communication Design for IT and Media Professionals,
- Exposure to Product Design and Innovation and
- Expo Infodesign on Information Structuring, Architecture and Visualisation
More details at events at IDC ...
Workshop on Design Innovation:
Innovation through ‘problem-space’ visualizations: a design-driven process to support cultural experiences through interaction design
Duration: 1 to 3 to 5 days
- conducted in various schools, conferences and industry
- navigates participants through a step-by-step process
More details at ...
Industrial Design Centre,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Powai, Mumbai 400076
My Students ...
Papers and writings...
Research and Projects...
Seminars and Workshops...