7 Day Workshop:
Film Appreciation Course at IDC
Conducted by FTII
05th - 11th December 2017
at IDC, IIT Bombay
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, in association with Industrial Design Centre (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and National Film Archive of India (NFAI), Pune, announces 7 days Short Course in Film Appreciation at Mumbai.
Following are the details in this regard;
(1) Duration: 05th to 11th Dec 2017 (7 days)
(2) Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
(3) No. of participants: 140 (Course will be conducted only if min. strength of 100 is reached)
(4) Age: Participants must be 18 years or above in age as on 01st Dec 2017
(5) Venue: IDC Auditorium, 2nd Floor, IDC dept., IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400 076
(6) Fees: Rs 5,000/- per participant [For IIT-B residents Rs 3,000/-] (Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Pune”, and must be payable at Pune)
(7) Faculty: Ms Bela Negi, Course Director and Mr. Shubamoy Sengupta, Co-faculty
(8) How to apply: Download the application form from FTII or IDC-IIT Bombay website. Fill-in the details, attach required Demand Draft and speed post or deliver it in person to
Industrial Design Center (IDC),
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay,
Mumbai - 400 076
so as to reach on or before
28th Nov 2017 30th Nov 2017 by 5 pm.
On envelope of application at top left, write "Application for Film Appreciation Course". Incomplete applications & applications received after due date & time will be rejected
(9) On the Spot Registration: Subject to availability of seats, participants can also register ‘on the spot’ on 05th Dec at the venue upto 10 am sharp by submitting application form along with necessary Demand Draft. Please note that no registration will be accepted after 10 am.
(10) Medium of Instructions: The medium of instruction would be mainly English and partly Hindi. Participants are expected to have adequate knowledge of English and/ or Hindi as regards to reading, writing and speaking.
(11) Selection Criteria: First-Come-First-Served basis. However, course will be conducted only if the minimum strength of 100 participants is reached. Selected candidates would be communicated by email. Course fees of the selected candidates will be non-refundable under any circumstances. Demand Drafts of non–selected candidates would be returned within 07 days.
(12) Certificates: All participants would be given participation certificate on successful completion of the course. Minimum 90% attendance is mandatory.
(13) Accommodation: Outstation candidates may please note that as the course is non-residential, no accommodation would be provided or arranged.
(14) Queries: For any queries email to email@example.com or call 09923242654 (Prof. Sandeep, from FTII Pune)
Film Appreciation Course in Mumbai